Blue Faery Liver Cancer Community
Join Blue Faery’s private online liver cancer community for patients and caregivers.
Nancy’s mission is to make sure that no one goes through cancer alone.
- Cancer Hope Network
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Clinical Trials
- International Cancer Advocacy Network
- Liver Cancer Research
- Mayo Clinic
- My Patient Rights
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- Online Medical Dictionary
- Patient Advocate Foundation
- World Health Organization
- 100 Questions & Answers About Liver Cancer
- Cancer Clinical Trials: A Commonsense Guide to Experimental Cancer Therapies and Clinical Trials
- Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2018
- Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary 22nd edition
DISCLAIMER: Any and all Blue Faery publications presented here are posted on a “pre-publication” basis and may or may not have undergone formative evaluation. Blue Faery accepts no liability for errors or omission on any publication distributed herein. Blue Faery always welcomes feedback on any Blue Faery publication. All publications are in PDF format. Outside support groups, websites and publications are listed here because they may be of interest to patients, families or people interested in HCC. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation or favoring by Blue Faery. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Blue Faery, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes. Blue Faery is not responsible for content of outside support groups, websites or publications.