Blue Faery Publications
What You Need To Know About Liver Cancer (Hepatocellular Carcinoma or HCC)
Blue Faery’s informational brochure for patients and their families contains answers to some of the more common questions asked by newly diagnosed HCC patients. To obtain free brochures for you, a family member, your patients or your treatment center please email Andrea Wilson. Our brochures have been distributed in 35 treatment centers in 15 states throughout the country.
Download: English • Spanish • Chinese (Mandarin)
We hope our HCC Patient Education Brochure has helped you or a loved one. Please help us continue to provide these brochures free of charge to patients and their families by donating now.
Note: Any and all Blue Faery publications presented here are posted on a “pre-publication” basis and may or may not have undergone formative evaluation. Blue Faery accepts no liability for errors or omission on any publication distributed herein. Blue Faery always welcomes feedback on any Blue Faery publication. All publications are in PDF format (you will need a free viewer such as Adobe® Reader®).
An online liver cancer support group run by the Association of Online Cancer Resources.
MD JUNCTION—LIVER CANCER
A community of patients, family members and friends dedicated to dealing with liver cancer.
Nancy’s mission is to make sure that no one goes through cancer alone.
- Cancer Hope Network
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Clinical Trials
- Hepatitis Foundation International
- International Cancer Advocacy Network
- Liver Cancer Connect
- Liver Cancer Research
- Mayo Clinic
- My Patient Rights
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- Online Medical Dictionary
- Patient Advocate Foundation
- World Health Organization
- 100 Questions & Answers About Liver Cancer
- Cancer Clinical Trials: A Commonsense Guide to Experimental Cancer Therapies and Clinical Trials
- Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2016
- Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary 22nd edition
- The Comfort of Home for Chronic Liver Disease: A Guide for Caregivers
Note: Outside support groups, websites and publications are listed here because they may be of interest to patients, families or people interested in HCC. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation or favoring by Blue Faery. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Blue Faery, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes. Blue Faery is not responsible for content of outside support groups, websites or publications.